EXPERIENCED SEWING MACHINIST WANTED - This position is now closed
Femtomic is a small fembot owned business. Femtomic was born amongst the reverberations of emotion turn expression. This is a non-linear story, a rewinding cassette that plays forwards. We are a box of fabric found on the side of the road, a stained tablecloth, your grandmother’s old curtains, and a moth eaten blanket.
If this intrigues you we seek to employ an experienced industrial sewing machinist for casual piecework and sample making.
Your duties will include:
- Conduct core product production runs for size top ups
- Core product production of full size runs
- Full garment assembly
- Sample making
- One on one work with head designer to define styles
Required skills and competencies;
- Sound garment construction knowledge specially with handling stretch jersey fabrics to achieve high quality finish, but also experienced in handling woven fabrics too.
- Attention to detail and determination to achieve deadlines regardless of road blocks
- Confident and respectful communicating skills.
We are a small team with big plans and are keen to find the right candidate to hit the ground running.
Previous experience and attention to detail are a must! All resumes must be accompanied with a cover letter.
If you are interested in applying for the role or have any more question you can contact as at email@example.com or on 0451 231 887